Farmers' Market Schedule
Stay tuned for the winter farmers' market at the Great Hall in Codman Square!
See below for a list of farmers' markets in and around Dorchester. Keep in mind, all of these farmers' markets accept EBT!
- Ashmont/Peabody Square - at Ashmont T Station - July 6-October 19 - Fridays 3:00PM-7:00PM
- Bowdoin Geneva - 230 Bowdoin Street - June 28-October 25 - Thursdays 3:00PM-6:30PM
- Codman Square - Washington Street & Talbot Avenue - June 21-October 25 - Thursdays 1:00PM-6:00PM
- Dorchester House - 1353 Dorchester Avenue - June 26-October 16 - Tuesdays 11:30AM-1:30PM
- Dudley Common - Dudley Street and Blue Hill Avenue - June 5-October 30 - Tuesdays and Thursdays 3:00PM-7:00PM
- Fields Corner - Dorchester Avenue and Park Street - July 7-October 30 - Saturdays 9:00AM-12:00PM
- Grove Hall - cancelled for the 2012 season
- Mattapan - 525 River Street - July 14-October 13 - Saturdays 10:00AM-2:00PM
- ReVision House Urban Farm - 1062 Blue Hill Avenue - Thursdays and Fridays 2:30PM-6:30PM, and Saturday from 10 AM to 2PM.
Have questions? please contact Jen at email@example.com.