Fresh Fridays! A Global Fusion of Taste and Sound | Aug. 3 - Sep. 14
The Dorchester Community Food Co-op and the Sustainability Guild International present an exciting series of Friday night events August through September. These event will be "nutritious nights out" featuring savory food and beverages, live music, slam poetry, activities for kids, local community chefs and cooking demos. Help celebrate the essence of Dorchester through diverse voices, talents and flavors!
Fresh Fridays! A Global Fusion of Taste and Sound's opening night was August 3 from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m., at the First Parish Church (10 Parish Street, Dorchester) and the event series continues until September 14. View a flyer here. Complete Schedule of Events after the break!
(Pay what you can - suggested donation $5)
Schedule of Events:
- August 3rd: Midsummer Soiree (Opening Night) – A Global Tapas and Community “Mocktail” Party Featuring Live Jazz
- August 10th: Fusion & Spice – Beautiful Market Fresh Bites Paired with Dazzling Art & Music
- August 17th: Elementary Delights – Culinary Fun for the Whole Family
- August 24th: Around the Table -Community Food Traditions: Family Stories and Performance Poetry
- September 7th: Garden Memories -Preserving the Flavors and Zest of the Harvest
- September 14th Community Bounty/Community Beauty -A Gorgeous Community Banquet Under the Stars in and Around the Coleman St. Garden Featuring Live Music and an Autumn Fashion Show
|Fresh Fridays flyerX.pdf||587.88 KB|