Mother Caroline Academy is looking for Female Mentors!
Mother Caroline Academy is searching for Mentors for the upcoming school year!
Mentors are paired with girls in the 7th and 8th grade as well as high school alumnae as they transition away from the Academy, adapt to high school culture, and undertake the college selection and application process.
Who are the mentors?
- The program is designed to accommodate working professionals, graduate students, stay at home moms, empty nesters, retired women, or in other words an array of lifestyles. With a little planning and a desire to make a difference, mentors will find the investment of time manageable and rewarding.
- Mentor 101, Teen Stress and Cultural Competency Classes
- Dedicated Match Support
- E-news Letter about topics in Mentoring
- 7 Highly Effective Strategies for Teens Book
- One to One Mentoring
- Four hours a month minimum
- Females over the age of 25
- College education
- Reliable transportation
- Planned group activites include: Family Potluck, bowling, paint night and learn to ski day
- Girl Power—signature empowerment event
Contact Julie Gehring, Director of Mentoring
Jgehring@mcaec.org or 617-427-1177 x110
515 Blue Hill Avenue, Dorchester MA 02121
|Mentoring Snapshot Flyer REVISED.pdf||679.91 KB|