Volunteer at the Daily Table!
Position Summary: Dorchester residents are strongly encouraged to volunteer.
Daily Table is looking for volunteers to work with the Daily Table team. The ideal candidates will share the vision of the organization and have a passion for its mission. Daily Table has a very collaborative work environment; we wouldn’t be able to do what we do without the extraordinary commitment and flexibility of our staff. We are looking for individuals who can adapt to a changing environment and work collaboratively as part of a team.
Duties and Responsibilities may include:
- Food preparation (including sorting, cleaning, chopping, cooking)
- Packaging prepared food
- Labeling prepared food
- Running sampling station
After completing a brief orientation, volunteers are free to sign up for shifts on an online calendar whenever they are available. We have shifts available at the following times:
- Monday – Saturday, anytime between 9 AM and 7:30 PM
- Sunday between 10 AM and 5:30 PM
- Good communication skills
- Belief in the mission of Daily Table
- Ability to remain on your feet for hour or more
- Follow all safety and cleanliness requirements
If interested please contact Giavanna Wilson at email@example.com or call (617)822-8733!