Earth Week Volunteer Project | April 20, 21, 22, 27 + 28
The Sustainability Guild of Dorchester and the Cooperative Metropolitan Ministries in Boston invite you to participate in community transformation! Earth Week will be spent joining together to turn vacant lots into places of beauty and growth. All are welcome! Volunteer time each day is 11am to 3pm. Choose any or all dates/sites:
April 20 - Coleman-Quincy Garden / 27 Coleman St.
April 21 - 378 Blue Hill Ave.
April 22 - 378 Blue Hill Ave.
April 27 - 191 Bowdoin St.
April 28 - Coleman-Quincy Garden / 27 Coleman St.
Enjoy the day. Plant flowers and herbs. Bring a friend.
- Donations of flowers, herbs, greens, onions or garlic, soil and garden trashbags are appreciated, but not necessary.
- Please bring garden tools as you are able. Some will be supplied by the City of Boston.
- Drinks and snacks provided. Kindly bring your own lunch.
- Parking for April 20 is available at First Parish Church of Dorchester, 10 Parish Street, Meeting House Hill, Dorchester, MA 02122-3029. On-street parking is available for other days.
- In case of inclement weather, join us same place and time, ONE WEEK later!