Open Position: Swim Instructor
Experienced swim instructor needed to expand our Learn to Swim program for children and adults offered at our Dorchester House Multi Service Center pool, located at 1353 Dorchester Avenue in Dorchester. This is contracted per diem position to provide swim lessons during the week and on Saturdays.
Qualifications and Experience Desired
DotWell seeks a results-driven, creative, innovative, independent and entrepreneurial professional with exemplary interpersonal skills who is committed to high-quality health and human services in the community. An ideal candidate will bring the following professional experience and personal characteristics:
• At least 2 -3 years instructor experience teaching swim lessons to 3 year olds and up
• Instruction experience teaching water babies a plus.
• Familiarity with the six American Red Cross swim levels desirable, although YMCA or equivalent experience will be considered.
• Current Red Cross Water Safety Instructor certification a plus, but not mandatory.
• Current Life Guard Training certification also a plus, but not mandatory.
• Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Reliability and dependability essential.
• CPR – First Aid
Interested applicants please contact: Tom Powers @ 617-474-1464 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tue, 06/12/2012 - Sun, 08/12/2012