The Dot2Dot Café is a locally-owned and operated cafe in the heart of Dorchester, in Boston, Massachusetts. We specialize in brunch, pastries and dinner. We opened in 2008.
Here's 5 reasons to make Dot2Dot a regular stop:
1) Food You Already Love- try our "fabulous, genuinely memorable" brioche French toast with eggs and bacon. Don't forget we do catering, too, and we're very reasonably priced...
2) Food You Can't Wait to Try. For example, check out our "extraordinary" D2D Fish Breakfast: a "gently sautéed cod fillet with a perfect, vibrant romesco, plus excellent creamy grits and two eggs". Try our famous quiches, oatmeal flapjacks and ginger scones
3) Dinners You Won't Find Anywhere Else. Our menu changes every week! How about: hot-and-sour papaya salad; an eggplant stir-fry with chilies and shallots, plus rice and fried plantains; followed by pineapple sorbet served in brandy-snap baskets? We always have vegan options.
4) Great Service & Atmosphere- "I have lived in Dorchester for 48 years and never have I found a restaurant so welcoming and friendly as the Dot2Dot Cafe". The space is "bright, modern and well laid out". We're kid-friendly - we even have children's books and a sofa to read them on!
5) Community Hang Out - we showcase local artists, often have jazz or singer-songwriters at the weekends, and host open mic nights once a month. And we have free WiFi. Dorchester is multicultural, and so are we!